More like this »
by Thomson Holidays
Shopping, sightseeing and theme parks – year round package holidays to the sunshine state in the US
They say: "Holidays mean different things to different people. Some of us like to fill our days with sightseeing and shopping, others prefer theme parks or relaxing on the beach, which is why this Florida brochure has all those things covered to keep everyone happy on your year round holiday to the sunshine state. If it's primarily for the theme parks that you want to go to Florida, there are on-site hotels at Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Resort®, as well as resort-style hotels and villas elsewhere in Florida. Of course, entrance tickets to al your favourite parks can be booked in advance and don't forget car hire is included as part of your holiday. Organising your Florida trip is as easy as one, two, three. One – choose the sort of holiday you want, two – pick the accommodation either on site or in a resort and then three – sort out the finer details such as insurance extras for your car hire and theme park tickets. All this can be done before you leave the UK so you know there's no hassle when you get to Florida. "
- Children aged 11 or under are are entitled to a 'Kids Eat Free' card valid for over 100 restaurants
- Car hire included in your package is fully inclusive (collision damage waiver, liability cover, airport surcharge etc) you just pay for petrol and any extra insurance you wish to take out, or you can choose a coach or taxi transfer
- Key destinations include : Orlando, International Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Kissimmee, Walt Disney Hotels and Universal Hotels
Stately Holiday Cottages 2014
by Stately Holiday Cottages
Short breaks and holidays in privately owned self catering properties around the UK in a stately style!
They say: "The Stately Holiday Cottages brochure has a portfolio of very high standard properties in some of the most sought-after and beautiful regions of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire. Staying in a privately owned holiday home gives you complete freedom, privacy and your very own space to relax and unwind. Many provide an eclectic mix of styles and the range of properties is incredibly varied with gatehouses, lodges, converted stables, secluded cottages and even cityscape apartments. The priority is always quality of furnishings, efficient local management and of course, the right location."
- Rental charges include maid service and cleaning, bed linen, towels, gas, electricity and any pool maintenance
- New properties for 2014 include : a lovely little cottage on the Isle of Wight, four new properties across Devon and Cornwall, a superb retreat in North Yorkshire and a romantic hideaway in the heart of Snowdonia
- Key destinations include : Cumbria, Lancashire, Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Shropshire, Lincolnshire, Devon, Cotswolds, Wiltshire, Somerset, Kent, London, Norfolk, Suffok, Isle of Wight, Conwy, Perthshire, County Tyrone, County Fermanagh and County Meath
Paris & France including Corsica 2014
by French Travel Service
The very best of France – hotels, apartments and motor homes for short breaks, tours and resort stays all year round
They say: "There is no better way to see France than by train and this brochure offers a wealth of holiday options making the most of high speed train connections all over France. As well as perennial favourite Paris by Eurostar, there are touring holidays by train, wine tours in Burgundy, short breaks and resort stays, all combined with a handpicked collection of 2, 3 and 4 star hotels, self-catering apartments and motor homes. French Travel Service offers a complete package with return train travel, hotel accommodation, all taxes and service charges, 24 hour hotline and even metro tickets to your Paris hotel included, or you can go hotel only or pick up a hire car. You can also get FTS to make reservations and book tickets so if you fancy a night at the opera or want to attend a certain exhibition, that can all be arranged for you in advance too."
- With each booking you'll receive a travel pack containing all your vouchers, itinerary, general information and street maps too
- Look out for brochure offers such as three nights for the price of two at certain hotels, or even seven nights for the price of six
- Key destinations include : Lille, Amiens, Reims, La Rochelle, Biarritz, Bordeaux, Carcassonne, Nice, Arles, Ajaccio, Bastia and Calvi
World Compendium 2014/2015
by Titan Travel
All the escorted tours and cruises within one cover!
They say: "This impressive brochure from Titan brings together (for the very first time) every single holiday the company offers. That's over 200 different escorted tours (including by rail) and cruises that touch every corner of the globe, visiting over 70 countries. Expect to come across tours to see the natural wonders of Europe, to meet the wildlife of Africa and discover those iconic treasures in Australasia. It really is all in here – including a collection of UK short breaks if you don't fancy travelling for hours and hours. These holidays are complete packages, with scheduled flights, all your internal travel and transfers, excursions and many meals included too. And of course, the superlative VIP Home Departure Service that means you are picked up from and returned to your front door."
- Early booking discounts of between £40 and £500 per person when you book your 2014 tour before the 20th December 2013
- New itineraries include : 'Lisbon and the Pilgrimage Trail', 'Jewels of the Cyclades', 'D-Day Anniversary Cruise' and the 'Danube Explorer'
- Key destinations include: USA, Canada, Alsaka, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Kenya, Morocco, India, Egypt, Japan, Mexico, Chile, Italy, Spain, Croatia, France, Norway and in the UK Bournemouth, Devon and Guernsey
Discover America and Canada 2014/2015
Tours to every corner of America and Canada
They say: "America is a vast continent, so use Kuoni's expertise to create the perfect tour to suit you, as this brochure offers tours, experiences, cruises and tailor made packages. These two immense countries boast everything from sun-kissed beaches to elegant cities, exhilarating theme parks to rugged national parks. The destinations we have chosen will charm, thrill and inspire you, whether you choose to stay in a rustic lodge or a five star city hotel. So whether it's meeting Mickey, shopping on Fifth Avenue or a Helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon, it's all here."
- Self drive tours in a car or a motorhome mean that you can follow the famous itineraries like Route 66 or the New England Explorer – all organised by Kuoni
- Other tour options include Amtrak trains or coach on either pre-organised itineraries or your very own bespoke schedule
- Key destinations include : Anchorage, Whistler, Calgary, Montreal, Halifax, Vancouver, Denver, Houston, New Orleans, Orlando, Washington DC, New York, Boston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego
Summer Sun 2014
by Balkan Holidays
All the resorts under the sun in Bulgaria, Croatia, Montenegro and Slovenia
They say: "This Summer 2014 brochure has the largest choice of Balkan destinations anywhere. There are resorts, hotels and apartments in every corner of this fascinating and vibrant part of Europe. Who can deny the beauty of Hvar or the wonderful wide stretches of sand at Sunny Beach? What's more, with many of these package holidays at the same price or even lower than 2013, they are great value too. Beaches, culture and landscapes – what more could you ask for of a summer sunshine holiday? Package prices starting from £354 per person for a week at the Hotel Amelia in Albena, Bulgaria in mid-June."
- As well as resort stays, the brochure includes city breaks, two centre holidays, tours by coach or self-drive, as well as lakes and mountains resorts and cruises on the Adriatic
- Balkan Holidays offer complete flexibility with the option of flight only (from 22 regional airports), accommodation only, short breaks and self-catering deals too
- Key destinations include : Golden Sands, St Konstantin, Albena, Sunny Beach, Nessebur, Budva, Becici, Dalmatian Coast, Cavtat, Orebic, Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar, Bol and Portoroz
by Voyages Jules Verne
Limited edition escorted tours at exceptional prices
They say: "The idea behind this small, yet perfectly formed brochure is to offer a carefully picked selection of slimmed down escorted tours from the main Voyages Jules Verne collections at great value prices. The aim is for shorter, more affordable guided itineraries that keep the Voyages Jules Verne service quality standards, but cost less. Prices start at just £525 for a seven night tour to see the Highlights of Tunisia, which includes return flights, five star hotel accommodation in Tunis and Port El Kantaoui and plenty of sightseeing. Tours are available on limited departure dates and dates for 2014 tours have just been added, so grab yourself a bargain."
- All tour descriptions include the average group size and walking content rating so you know what to expect
- Flexibility of tours means you can add extensions to many of the itineraries
- Key destinations include: Burma, Vietnam, Cambodia, India, China, Uzbekistan, Tunisia, Morocco, Poland and Russia
Holiday Villages 2013/2014
by First Choice
Step up the activities and the adventures on these year round package deals to holiday villages
They say: "Perfect for year round hassle-free family holidays in the sunshine, this brochure is packed full of superb holiday villages all over the Med, from Lanzarote to Kos and all are exclusive to First Choice in the UK. All holidays are offered on an all inclusive basis, with food, drinks and loads of kids' clubs (for 0 to 15 year olds) and sporting activities included in the price. Holiday villages offer great facilities for kids, with lots of swimming pools and play areas, whilst for adults it's all about relaxing and enjoying the sunshine (and not having to cook or wash up!). And look out for free kids' places too to save even more strain on your wallet."
- First Choice can organise holiday insurance, foreign currency, airport lounges, airport parking, room upgrades and more luggage allowance if you need it
- Holiday Villages offer family theme days, loads of outdoor activities, splash parks, the Widget World gang and i 5 live evening entertainment too
- Key destinations include: Balearics, Spain, Portugal, Canaries, Cyprus, Egypt, Greece, Tunisia and Turkey
| ||Click here to enter your address details and complete your free brochure order|