More like this »
Bulgaria Summer 2015 preview
by Balkan Holidays
Big value sunshine package deals to the best Balkan resorts
They say: "Here's the preview first edition of the summer 2015 brochure from Balkan Holidays. Packed full of superb value package deals to the sunshine resorts of Bulgaria, Montenegro, Croatia and Slovenia there is bound to be a hotel deal to suit you, including the Balkan Holidays owned and operated trio of hotels in prime position on Sunny Beach in Bulgaria that you won't find in any other holiday brochure in the UK. Bulgaria is well known for its excellent value. Neighbouring Montenegro is growing in popularity all the time with those looking for picturesque villages, history and views as well as the beach. And in Croatia with both the Dubrovnik Riviera and central Damatia areas to explore, it's fast becoming the must see destination. It's not just about the beaches, there are also lakes and mountains holidays and special deals for a week away hitting the tees of the golf courses."
- Book for your 2015 summer holiday now to Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia or Montenegro to get the best choice and prices going (even cheaper than 2014 for many package deals featured)
- All deals include return flights direct from a host of regional airports
- Balkan Holidays will also organise two-centre holidays, short breaks, Adriatic cruises and even coach tours once you're in resort
Iconic Rail Journeys 2014/2015
by Titan Travel
Holidays to travel on some of the world's most magical railway journeys
They say: "There's something inherently nostalgic, even glamorous about each and every one of these great rail journeys. It's a proper voyage in time, with starched table cloths, silver cutlery and, of course, those incredible views from your seat that travellers have been enjoying for years. That's what these iconic rail journeys are all about, along with, it has to be said, a certain element of romanticism. There's also super modern on offer with itineraries by Bullet train in Japan if you fancy going high-tech on the rails. So whether you'e always dreamed of travelling on the Ghan, one of Australia's longest train lines, or just want to soak up the golden age of rail travel with a voyage on the famous and very luxurious Venice Simplon Orient Express, it's all in this brochure. And every trip boasts the renowned Titan VIP service that gets you from home to your departure point and back again for a stress-free start and finish to your tour. If you are travelling solo, look out for reduced or zero single supplements on selected rail tour departure dates throughout the year"
- All of these iconic train journeys are hosted by a Titan tour manager and there are many excursions included, using expert local guides, so you get a real flavour of the destinations you visit
- New rail tours for 2014/2015 include: 'Switzerland's Most Spectacular Rail Journeys'
- Key destinations include: Alaska, Canada, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Italy, Switzerland, Japan and Peru
Summer Collection 2015
by Thomson Holidays
The full range of package holidays to your favourite summer sunshine resorts in the Med and beyond
They say: "Here it is at last – the first edition of Thomson's main summer sunshine holiday brochure for the 2015 season. As usual it's packed full of fabulous package holidays to your favourite beach destinations and each one at a great value price. There are regional flights from all over the UK direct to your destination and flights are on Thomson Airways. If you want to up the luxury a bit, there are loads of extras you can tag on (such as airport lounges, private transfers etc) and you can push the boat out with the accommodation as there is a range of Platinum hotels included, as well as choices for fun loving couples who want to be entertained and holidaymakers with and without kids. Have a browse and see what you can find and get your 2015 summer sun holiday in the bag now."
- New for 2015 are Croatia's Dalmatian Coast and her islands – both stunning destinations, along with a trio of new Sensatori spa resorts in Ibiza, Cyprus and Turkey
- Your package includes return flights, in-resort transfers, accommodation and now, for the first time, drinks onboard your long haul flight
- Key destinations include: Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, mainland Spain, Portugal, Italy, Malta, Croatia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece, Cyprus, Cape Verde, Tunisia, Morocco and Egypt
Ferry Guide to Ireland, Britain and Holland 2014
by Stena Line
All the routes, onboard info and offers on ferry crossings from Stena
They say: "Stena operates routes from Fishguard, Holyhead, Liverpool and Cairnryan to Ireland, as well as routes from Harwich to the Hook of Holland. Further afield there are routes between Germany, Poland and Latvia to the nordic countries, but we'll be concentrating on the routes for UK-based customers. The fleet of modern boats used between Great Britain, Ireland and Holland all boast excellent onboard facilities, so your holiday starts from the moment you board. Expect wifi, free movie screenings, hot food and drinks including freshly produced dishes and shopping If you want to relax in comfort and calm, book an en-suite cabin, suite or lounge. Kids will love the ship's mascot Curious George and if you are on the Stena Superfast from Cairnrayn to Belfast, there's even a Nordic spa area!"
- For that extra comfort and luxury, go for Stena Plus for complimentary drinks and snacks, newspapers and magazines, a personal waiter service and free wifi too all in the exclusive Stena Club lounge
- Three fare types available with economy, flexi and premium depending on your budget and needs
- Key destinations include Belfast, Dublin, Dun Laoghaire, Rosslare and the Hook of Holland
Trans Siberian Railway, Silk Road, India and beyond 2014/2015
All aboard the Vodkatrain express for fun travels for 18-35 year olds
They say: "Experience incredible adventures at ground level, travelling with the locals, discovering the cities with a local Honcho (they are the Vodkatrain local expert guides), immersing yourself in the culture from museum visits to eating out – all whilst getting around at local prices. Far away from those regimented escorted group tours, Vodkatrain aims to be more like managing a group of like-minded young people travelling together on the same itinerary. There is no tour guide, but at each stop you'll be met and shown all the best bits by a local Honcho who lives in the area and therefore really knows their stuff. From the 14 day Genghis Khan to the 24 day Marco Polo tour, there's something for everyone in this brochure."
- Vodkatrain insists on small groups of no more than 15, to avoid all the hassles of a large group tour and the age range is 18-35 years
- All voyages include visa support, train tickets, accommodation, station transfers and the help of your local honchos every step of the way
- Key destinations include : Russia, Turkey, Iran, Kazakhstan, China and India
Discover Australia, New Zealand & South Pacific 2014/2015
Go down under and explore the antipodean world – and beyond!
They say: "Appearing high on wish lists and once in a lifetime travel plans, this enchanting part of the world really does have it all. Australia is the big, bold centrepiece, with three climates and three time zones. You can see age-old Aboriginal cave paintings, go coral reef diving in the Great Barrier Reef, surfing on the beaches and visiting rolling vineyards and dramatic mountains. This brochure also has holidays to New Zealand too, encompassing both the North and South Islands. But this Kuoni brochure doesn't just stop there, featuring other South Pacific wonderlands to discover, as well as a full range of worldwide stopover destinations too, so you can create the holiday itinerary you've always dreamed of."
- Let Kuoni organise the itinerary for you booking hotels for you as you go
- Loads of different ways to holiday, including resort stays, private journeys, coach toursm rail tours and self-drive itineraries for the ultimate luxury road trip
- Key destinations include: Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth,Tasmania, Fraser Island, Alice Springs, Christchurch, Wellington, Auckland, Bangkok, Bora Bora, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Dubai
Austria, France and Italy 2014
by Signature Holidays Collection
Gorgeous villas, apartments and houses in lakes, mountains, cities and seaside destinations
They say: "Austria, France and Italy – straddling that area of Europe between the hotspots of the south and the cooler, mountainous regions of the north, this brochure has an amazing range of destinations and properties for you, be it s stylish villa on the cote d'azur in France, or a chalet high in the Austrian hills and all are available on a self catering basis to give you maximum flexibility. And when it comes to exploring, there is so much to do. Lots of culture and history, delicious food and drink, sightseeing and sporting activities too. Whether you fancy a short break or a good fortnight away, these properties are available all year round."
- Excellent facilities in many properties including pre-bookable high chairs, cots and even welcome food packs to make your life easier
- Many properties have swimming pools and these are maintained for you. There is also often a weekly maid service included in the price.
- Key destinations include: Tyrol, Salzburgerland, Provence, Poitou-Charentes, Ariege, Lake Garda and Venice
UK, Europe & Worldwide 2014/2015
by Just You
An amazing array of tours, city breaks and holidays for solo travellers
They say: "Just You, the single traveller specialist has had a complete revamp for 2014! This most comprehensive brochure now features destinations in the UK, Europe and worldwide and has been divided into the type of trip. There are short breaks in cities, the traditional escorted tour, more adventurous exploring tours to far corners of the globe and a selection of 'escapes' when you can relax and join optional excursions if you like. This new way of presenting the holidays offered makes it much easier to find the sort of tour you're after, so whether you fancy walking that Great Wall of China, relaxing on a boat trip in Lake Garda eating gelato or can't resist the sun-drenched beaches of Florida, it's all in here. And of course, every holidaymaker has their own room and there is no single supplement for that…ever!"
- Extra services offered include holiday insurance, airport parking and even a visa service to make sure you have all paperwork sorted quickly and efficiently for your overseas trip
- There are loads of new itineraries for 2014 including: 'City break in Madrid', 'Slovenia mountains and coast', 'Mexico Kingdom of the Maya', 'Chile, Argentina and Brazil' and 'Greece the Olympic Riviera'
- Key destinations include : UK, France, Hungary, Italy, Croatia, Portugal, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Kenya, China, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Peru, Costa Rica, Cuba, USA, Canada
Weddings & Renewal of Vows 2014/2015
by First Choice
Tie the knot abroad with a stress-free all inclusive package
They say: "This is the second edition of the First Choice weddings brochure and as ever, it covers all the bases when it comes to tying the knot abroad with a whole raft of venues, from on the beach to on safari. There are also same sex ceremonies offered in Cyprus and Ibiza. There are some great new features in this brochure including a really cool way of tracking your wedding guests that also gives you free gifts – the more people who book to join you, the more gifts you get from First Choice! Book your wedding with First Choice and as well as all the biggies like the venue and a wedding coordinator being sorted, you get extras like flowers and fizz too. If you can't decide where to have the Big Day, have a read of the 'Hot Picks' list and read articles from couples who have got married abroad with First Choice. The brochure also features writes up from brides who have taken the plunge and got married abroad. And don't forget, with First Choice it's all inclusive all the way, making it a lot easier to organise."
- On First Choice wedding packages the couple to be married get an extra 5kg luggage allowance each
- Extras include being able to book a private taxi transfer to and from your hotel, picking your seats on the plane in advance and even relaxing in airport lounges before your flight for less than £20 each
- Key destinations include : Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Jamaica, Aruba, Barbados, Kenya, Italy, Malta, Turkey, Cyprus, Greece, Thailand and Ibiza
| ||Click here to enter your address details and complete your free brochure order|