More like this »
Al Fresco Holidays Summer 2014
by Thomson Al Fresco
Luxury European resort style parks offering the very best in family holidays
They say: "Here is the main edition of the 2014 summer season brochure for all 'al fresco' family holidays to holiday parcs at the sunniest and friendliest locations in Europe. These best-value holidays offer everything you could want for a holiday in the sunshine, whether you want to put your feet up, jump in to the fantastic pool straight away, or just doze on a sun lounger. Each parc has been handpicked by the team for having impeccable organisation, fantastic facilities (including tasty restaurants) and an overall very relaxed and chilled family holiday atmosphere. Don't forget, this isn't camping, it's outdoor living in style and make a greta base camp to explore the local area, or just stay put and enjoy everything on tap that's on site!"
- Boredom is the enemy as they say with the Al Fresco Kids Club from four to 12 year olds and there is also a selection of parcs particularly well suited to babies/toddlers and older teenage children too
- All two and three bedroomed mobile homes have decking for your own personal terrace, BBQ and free welcome pack and all mod cons inside too. New for 2014 are the two-bedroom Piccolo homes
- Key destinations include: Spain, France, Holland, Italy, Croatia and Austria
Austria, France and Italy 2014
by Signature Holidays Collection
Gorgeous villas, apartments and houses in lakes, mountains, cities and seaside destinations
They say: "Austria, France and Italy – straddling that area of Europe between the hotspots of the south and the cooler, mountainous regions of the north, this brochure has an amazing range of destinations and properties for you, be it s stylish villa on the cote d'azur in France, or a chalet high in the Austrian hills and all are available on a self catering basis to give you maximum flexibility. And when it comes to exploring, there is so much to do. Lots of culture and history, delicious food and drink, sightseeing and sporting activities too. Whether you fancy a short break or a good fortnight away, these properties are available all year round."
- Excellent facilities in many properties including pre-bookable high chairs, cots and even welcome food packs to make your life easier
- Many properties have swimming pools and these are maintained for you. There is also often a weekly maid service included in the price.
- Key destinations include: Tyrol, Salzburgerland, Provence, Poitou-Charentes, Ariege, Lake Garda and Venice
UK, Europe & Worldwide 2014/2015
by Just You
An amazing array of tours, city breaks and holidays for solo travellers
They say: "Just You, the single traveller specialist has had a complete revamp for 2014! This most comprehensive brochure now features destinations in the UK, Europe and worldwide and has been divided into the type of trip. There are short breaks in cities, the traditional escorted tour, more adventurous exploring tours to far corners of the globe and a selection of 'escapes' when you can relax and join optional excursions if you like. This new way of presenting the holidays offered makes it much easier to find the sort of tour you're after, so whether you fancy walking that Great Wall of China, relaxing on a boat trip in Lake Garda eating gelato or can't resist the sun-drenched beaches of Florida, it's all in here. And of course, every holidaymaker has their own room and there is no single supplement for that…ever!"
- Extra services offered include holiday insurance, airport parking and even a visa service to make sure you have all paperwork sorted quickly and efficiently for your overseas trip
- There are loads of new itineraries for 2014 including: 'City break in Madrid', 'Slovenia mountains and coast', 'Mexico Kingdom of the Maya', 'Chile, Argentina and Brazil' and 'Greece the Olympic Riviera'
- Key destinations include : UK, France, Hungary, Italy, Croatia, Portugal, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Kenya, China, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Peru, Costa Rica, Cuba, USA, Canada
Summer Sun 2014
by Balkan Holidays
All the resorts under the sun in Bulgaria, Croatia, Montenegro and Slovenia
They say: "This Summer 2014 brochure has the largest choice of Balkan destinations anywhere. There are resorts, hotels and apartments in every corner of this fascinating and vibrant part of Europe. Who can deny the beauty of Hvar or the wonderful wide stretches of sand at Sunny Beach? What's more, with many of these package holidays at the same price or even lower than 2013, they are great value too. Beaches, culture and landscapes – what more could you ask for of a summer sunshine holiday? Package prices starting from £354 per person for a week at the Hotel Amelia in Albena, Bulgaria in mid-June."
- As well as resort stays, the brochure includes city breaks, two centre holidays, tours by coach or self-drive, as well as lakes and mountains resorts and cruises on the Adriatic
- Balkan Holidays offer complete flexibility with the option of flight only (from 22 regional airports), accommodation only, short breaks and self-catering deals too
- Key destinations include : Golden Sands, St Konstantin, Albena, Sunny Beach, Nessebur, Budva, Becici, Dalmatian Coast, Cavtat, Orebic, Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar, Bol and Portoroz
by First Choice
Make the Big Day even more memorable when you say 'yes' abroad – and it's all inclusive!
They say: "First Choice covers all the bases when it comes to tying the knot. There are some great new features in this brochure including a really cool way of tracking your wedding guests that also gives you free gifts – the more people who book to join you, the more gifts you get from First Choice! Book your wedding with First Choice and as well as all the biggies like the venue and a wedding coordinator, you get extras like flowers and fizz too. If you can't decide where to have the Big Day, have a read of the 'Hot Picks' list and read articles from couples who have got married abroad with First Choice. The brochure also features writes up from brides who have taken he plunge and got married abroad. And don't forget, with First Choice it's all inclusive all the way! New destinations for 2014 including the Pacific Coast in Mexico, Thailand and Mauritius."
- On First Choice wedding packages the bride and groom get an extra 5kg luggage allowance each
- Extras include being able to book a private taxi transfer to and from your hotel, picking your seats on the plane in advance and even relaxing in airport lounges before your flight for less than £20 each
- Key destinations include : Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Jamaica, Aruba, Barbados, Kenya, Italy, Malta, Turkey, Cyprus, Greece, Thailand and Ibiza
Discover Brazil 2014/2015
Explore Brazil – your way!
They say: "Eco-tourism, wildlife, history, culture, beaches, landscapes and iconic sites – this brochure has got it all covered. Kuoni's aim is to make sure you have the exact holiday you want to Brazil. That's why the itineraries included in the brochure are suggestions only, to give you an idea of what can be arranged for you. As well as escorted tours, you can go completely independent, with as much or as little assistance as you need. You can travel to several different places, or you can choose to do a resort stay to explore a little deeper, or simply to relax and take it all in. Must-see places include the Amazon rainforest, the beaches of Porto de Galinhas, the Iguacu Falls and, of course, Christ the Redeemer."
- Look out for the 'We Love It' tag from Kuoni – this means its a surefire favourite with Kuoni as offering best quality and value for money too
- Check out the events and festivals diary in the brochure so you can see what's happening when – like the Fifa World Cup in 2014!
- Key destinations include: Rio de Janeiro, Buzios, Paraty, MInas Gerais, Salvador, Bahia, Pernambuco, Ignacu, Amazon and Pantanal
Paris & France including Corsica 2014
by French Travel Service
The very best of France – hotels, apartments and motor homes for short breaks, tours and resort stays all year round
They say: "There is no better way to see France than by train and this brochure offers a wealth of holiday options making the most of high speed train connections all over France. As well as perennial favourite Paris by Eurostar, there are touring holidays by train, wine tours in Burgundy, short breaks and resort stays, all combined with a handpicked collection of 2, 3 and 4 star hotels, self-catering apartments and motor homes. French Travel Service offers a complete package with return train travel, hotel accommodation, all taxes and service charges, 24 hour hotline and even metro tickets to your Paris hotel included, or you can go hotel only or pick up a hire car. You can also get FTS to make reservations and book tickets so if you fancy a night at the opera or want to attend a certain exhibition, that can all be arranged for you in advance too."
- With each booking you'll receive a travel pack containing all your vouchers, itinerary, general information and street maps too
- Look out for brochure offers such as three nights for the price of two at certain hotels, or even seven nights for the price of six
- Key destinations include : Lille, Amiens, Reims, La Rochelle, Biarritz, Bordeaux, Carcassonne, Nice, Arles, Ajaccio, Bastia and Calvi
World Compendium 2014/2015
by Titan Travel
All the escorted tours and cruises within one cover!
They say: "This impressive brochure from Titan brings together (for the very first time) every single holiday the company offers. That's over 200 different escorted tours (including by rail) and cruises that touch every corner of the globe, visiting over 70 countries. Expect to come across tours to see the natural wonders of Europe, to meet the wildlife of Africa and discover those iconic treasures in Australasia. It really is all in here – including a collection of UK short breaks if you don't fancy travelling for hours and hours. These holidays are complete packages, with scheduled flights, all your internal travel and transfers, excursions and many meals included too. And of course, the superlative VIP Home Departure Service that means you are picked up from and returned to your front door."
- Early booking discounts of between £40 and £500 per person when you book your 2014 tour before the 20th December 2013
- New itineraries include : 'Lisbon and the Pilgrimage Trail', 'Jewels of the Cyclades', 'D-Day Anniversary Cruise' and the 'Danube Explorer'
- Key destinations include: USA, Canada, Alsaka, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Kenya, Morocco, India, Egypt, Japan, Mexico, Chile, Italy, Spain, Croatia, France, Norway and in the UK Bournemouth, Devon and Guernsey
| ||Click here to enter your address details and complete your free brochure order|