Europe 2nd Edition 2014/15
from Titan Travel Europe 2014/2015
...focused on the peerless history, art and architecture of Tuscany
· Based in a hotel in the heart of Tuscany
- you only pack and unpack once! · Wine... ...tour this morning to introduce you to Siena, the second city of Tuscany
. Its medieval streets are lined with old houses, palaces and individual shops... read more »
They say: "Here is the most popular brochure from Titan covering escorted tours, train voyages and cruises across Europe. This collection covers over 70 different countries and 80 different itineraries, so there's plenty to choice from, even if you've already been on a Titan tour before. Whether you fancy being amazed by the Northern Lights in an Arctic adventure afloat, want to relax over a latte and ice cream as the water's of Lake Como lap around you, want to immerse yourself in the history of Russia, or just yearn for the sunshine of Madeira in winter, all the 'must do' holidays and a whole lot more are in this Europe-wide brochure. As well escorted tours there are stay and explore options (new for 2014) which mean less travelling giving you a blend of sightseeing and relaxing in one or two destinations. And of course, there is still Titan's VIP home departure service that is included from every address in the UK to get you to your UK departure point for free."
World of Wonders 2014/2015
from Voyages Jules Verne
Escorted tours full of history and culture around the world
They say: "This brochure presents a comprehensive collection of the very best cultural tours and inspirational journeys, all unfolding at a suitable pace, expertly guided where appropriate, in agreeable like-minded company and considerate of the local environment and customs too. Our itineraries are regularly revisited and improved upon by our own specialists and hand-picked local agents to provide the greatest benefits from travelling in a group context, yet preserve the individual enjoyment factor in every experience."
- Brochure now features 'Private journey' options for most of the tours for a more exclusive experience with just you and your group on tour
- New itineraries for 2014/2015 include _'Spain’s Golden Age'_ which reveals many of Spain’s historic, architectural and artistic treasures, 'Wild Borneo' exploring nature and wildlife in a pristine environment and a very different and exciting way to enjoy the safari experience on the 'Botswana’s Mobile Safari'
- Key destinations include: France, Netherlands, Iceland, Portugal, Austria, Poland, Croatia, Morocco, Norway, Turkey, South Africa, Madagascar, India, China, Japan, Burma, Costa Rica, Mexico and Peru
Worldwide 1st Edition 2015/16
from Titan Travel Worldwide 2014/2015
9 days from £1399 £1349
SAVE £50 LIMITED AVAILABILITY
ELB A CO ASTL INE
Montecatini Terme 5... ...surrounded by vineyards and olive groves and on to Siena, the second city of Tuscany
. Day 6 Montecatini Terme - Elba We continue to Piombino to take... read more »
They say: "This impressive brochure from Titan brings together every single holiday the company offers. That's over 200 different escorted tours (including by rail) and cruises that touch every corner of the globe, visiting over 70 countries. Expect to come across tours featuring everything from see the natural wonders of Europe and exploring the Mississippi on a steamboat, to island hopping in the Caribbean and visiting sky-high monasteries in Bhutan. It really is all in here – including a collection of UK short breaks if you don't fancy travelling for hours and hours. These holidays are complete packages, with scheduled flights, all your internal travel and transfers, excursions and many meals included too. And of course, the superlative VIP Home Departure Service that means you are picked up from and returned to your front door."
Escorted Touring 2013/2014
Escorted tours and private itineraries from travel expert Kuoni
They say: "This latest brochure from Kuoni is designed to make creating a tour itinerary easy for you. For the first time there is a collection of tours based around themes and specfic interests, so if you're eager to dance the Samba at Rio's carnival or you fancy learning the ancient art of t'ai chi in China it's all in here for you. Of course, all Kuoni tours feature expert guides and tour leaders who are filled with passion and pride for their local area, so you'll learn lots including discovering all those hidden gems that only locals know. Many trips, meals and transfers are included in the tour cost, but there are also optional excursions so you can pick and choose what you want to do."
- Tours are divided into type with 'Essentials' ideal for showing first-timers all the must see sights, with 'Explore & Discover' for more seasoned travellers and 'Beyond' for those who want to immerse themselves completely in the culture
- All tours can be upgraded in terms of accommodation or even to create a private tour with just your party (minimum of just two people)
- Key destinations include: Thailand, China, Japan, India, Egypt, Jordan, Madagascar, Namibia, Canada, USA, Costa Rica, Peru, Australia, New Zealand, Croatia, UK and Italy
| ||Click here to enter your address details and complete your free brochure order|