by Thomson Holidays
A whole host of wedding ideas for tying the knot abroad
They say: "This Thomson Weddings brochure features all the favourite destinations abroad to get married, renew your vows or spend your honeymoon, with over 70 venues in 16 difference countries on offer. Of course, there are sunshine resorts in Europe, America and faraway places, but if you fancy getting married in in the snow, there are wedding holidays in Lapland and if you literally want to sail off into the sunset you can do with blessings at sea. As well as all the resort and hotel information, the brochure is also packed full of info and useful advice from couples who have married abroad. Wedding co-ordinators at Thomson will assist you with everything from organising visas, to hair appointments and make up sessions once in resort, so your big day with have a flawless finish. You can book all those little essentials from flowers to cake before you leave, so it's all organised for you by the time you and your party arrive in resort."
- Your have and to hold moment can be a classic beach wedding, a religious service in a church, a posh 'do' in a five star luxury resort, or even an unusual venue such as on a yacht or in an ice hotel – all these ideas and more are included
- Read about other couples who have already tied the knot abroad on a wedding holiday with Thomson
- Key destinations include : Mexico, Dominican Republic, Aruba, Jamaica, Mauritius, Kenya, Florida, Thailand, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey, Ibiza, Italy, Croatia, Malta and Lapland
Weddings & Renewal of Vows 2014/2015
by First Choice
All inclusive wedding packages abroad
They say: "This is the second edition of the First Choice weddings brochure and as ever, it covers all the bases when it comes to tying the knot abroad with a whole raft of venues, from on the beach to on safari. There are also same sex ceremonies offered in Cyprus and Ibiza. There are some great new features in this brochure including a really cool way of tracking your wedding guests that also gives you free gifts – the more people who book to join you, the more gifts you get from First Choice! Book your wedding with First Choice and as well as all the biggies like the venue and a wedding coordinator being sorted, you get extras like flowers and fizz too. If you can't decide where to have the Big Day, have a read of the 'Hot Picks' list and read articles from couples who have got married abroad with First Choice. The brochure also features writes up from brides who have taken the plunge and got married abroad. And don't forget, with First Choice it's all inclusive all the way, making it a lot easier to organise."
- On First Choice wedding packages the couple to be married get an extra 5kg luggage allowance each
- Extras include being able to book a private taxi transfer to and from your hotel, picking your seats on the plane in advance and even relaxing in airport lounges before your flight for less than £20 each
- Key destinations include : Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Jamaica, Aruba, Barbados, Kenya, Italy, Malta, Turkey, Cyprus, Greece, Thailand and Ibiza
Honeymoons & Weddings 2014
A wedding, renewal of vows or civil ceremony in absolute luxury from Kuoni
They say: "Congratulations on getting engaged! Kuoni knows that your honeymoon or overseas wedding should be one of the greatest experiences of your life. Kuoni offers trust, romance and reliability when it comes to helping you organise your honeymoon or wedding abroad. This brochure is full of indulgent escapes, romantic hideaways and perfect locations to tie the knot and you're in safe hands as Kuoni has been organising holidays since 1906 and was named Best Honeymoon Company by Perfect Wedding magazine in 2012. Choose the destination, pick the hotel and then contact the Kuoni wedding planner team and tthey will get to work. They are on hand to help and advise with licences, arrangements, extra guests, special requests and all the other visa/licence documents."
- Kuoni will also organise civil partnership ceremonies for same sex couples in Canada, America and South Africa
- New for 2013 – minimoon and maximoon selections. If time is short, take a short, but blissful honeymoon at Palazzo Sant' Angelo in Venice or if you have all the time in the world explore Latin America on a honeymoon tour
- Key destinations include: Maldives, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Australia, Fiji, Kenya, UAE, St Lucia, Barbados, Brazil, Hawaii, Canada, New York, Spain, Greece and Italy
| ||Click here to enter your address details and complete your free brochure order|